Friday, June 3, 2011

Exams are over

I stopped updating my site in March mainly due to exams, but now their over (Hooray!) so starting this week I will be posting at least twice a week, hopefully more.

I'm in the process of taking loads more photos and listing auctions on My Used Panty Store. I signed up there 24hrs ago and already have had 2 orders, I surely did not expect that, and I hope to live up to those boys' expectations.

Sorry if I haven't replied to emails guys, I had to delete and remove my contact details because of some idiot's idiotic requests via my previous ebanned account, very disturbed people on that site : (
I will post my new email this weekend, please write again and I will respond with kisses theheheh

Special THANK YOU to Serena who's been a God's sent when I was about to give it all up, I can't wait to get started properly.

Sweet Kisses
Cuppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment